Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Playing tour guide

While my parents were visiting, we also had a visit from my Aunt Arnid and Uncle Jim from Pensacola, FL and my cousin Joyce and her family from the Houston area. We ate Mexican food (of course) at Rio Rio, took a tour of the riverwalk on a river boat, and toured the Alamo. Thankfully, the weather was not too hot and it didn't rain either. It was a wonderful treat for us all to get together since that doesn't happen very often.


My picture taking experiences weren't great that day but here are some shots...



Don & Mark eating chips and salsa discussing project management


Three generations on a riverboat cruise


Will & Hannah

We are so glad you are in remission, Will!!!

Cousins, Lisa & Joyce

Uncle Jim & Aunt Arnid and Mom & Dad

6 comments:

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Your Hunan baby is ADORABLE! I pray that you get your I-171h soon and the referrals start picking up speed!

Blessings~

jennifer said...

What a cutie pie you have! She is adorable.

Heather said...

Lisa - Would you mind if I post your blog as a fav on mine? Thanks...Lindy is so incredibly sweet. Hope the potty training thing goes well and quickly! I love her smile.

heather

Adele said...

I loved seeing all of your pics with your family. I bet they enjoyed being with precious Lindy.
Lindy is just the cutest thing ever!

Lori said...

It's great to see your family pictures. I love the three generation one, you look like you mom!
I'm glad you're having a great time, great weather, and I'm sure they're loving on sweet Lindy!!

Mommy of Boys said...

I love the pictures! I wish I could have been there too. Mom and Dad, I know, had a nice visit with everyone.

Love,
Karen