Monday, September 17, 2007

Eyes & ears

Lindy is so blessed to have wonderful Bible class teachers. She loves all her teachers and can't wait for Bible class. The past few weeks they've been learning how God created their senses. I couldn't help but sharing these pictures of a couple of the crafts she's brought home.


God gave me two eyes to see...


Mommy & Daddy think they are beautiful!

God also gave me two ears so I can hear...


Sometimes I have "selective" hearing

But I'm trying to be better...

Thank you, God for eyes that see and ears that hear.

9 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

I miss that 2 year old class. They are the best in there :-(
Noah refuses to do any crafts in bible class. Every time I pick him up they say, "Here are the pieces of his craft, when we asked if he wanted to help do his craft he says, "NOOOOOO". I guess he got none of my art genes. Summer received all of those. I bet Miss Sharon could coerce him a bit. Tell her we miss her!
Every time I pull up you blog Summer goes - "There's Lindy!! Can we go see her today?" :-(

Heather said...

Cutest post I have seen in a long time!! I love the ears - what creative teachers! She is so sweet - how wonderful that she is learning such great lessons:-)

Heather

Jill said...

Those are cute. Somehow since Scarlett's been going with Brody, I haven't seen any of those crafts...wonder if he even noticed to pick them up :) we did, however, bring home a LOVELY smelling flower yesterday :)

myra said...

So cute! I LOVE Lindy's cheese-y smile!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. We sure do have some fabulous pre-k teachers around here!

3 Peanuts said...

So cute! I LOVE the last photo. That Lindy is adorable!!!

Kim

Lori said...

My, what beautiful eyes you have too!! And such gorgeous ears!! :D
So very,very cute!!

MississippiZen said...

How cute is this? I think I might have to steal this idea for my Sunday school classes! She is just adorable in her glasses and "ears"!

Jaime said...

We too love this class and all the crafts that are made. What a blessing the teachers are in our kids' lives.