Friday, March 20, 2009
Lindy Li discusses her mommy
I got tagged once or twice with this on Facebook and finally got around to interviewing Miss Lindy Li. It was very entertaining to hear her answers and surprising, too (14 and 15 especially).
Here's what you are supposed to do: Ask your child(ren) the questions and type in their answers as they say them. Tag other folks with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
Interviewed March 20, 2009
1. What is something Mommy always says to you? I love you.
2. What makes Mommy happy? When I eat my lunch all gone and when I clean up my room.
3. What makes Mommy sad? Breaking her stuff.
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? By doing silly jokes.
5. What was your Mommy like as a child? A little girl.
6. How old is your Mommy? Mmmm...let me guess. 28
7. How tall is your Mommy? Well, she's kind of short.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Snuggle.
9. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? She works.
10. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Being a princess.
11. What is your Mommy really good at? Cooking...You're the best cooker.
12. What is your Mommy not very good at? Does it start with a t? Well, I don't know...
13. What does your Mommy do for her job? Go grocery shopping.
14. What is your Mommy's favorite food? The bird? Red R*bin? I don't know. Chinese? What is it, Mommy?
15. What makes you proud of your Mommy? I'm proud of you when you sew.
16. If your Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Cinderella--the best of the best.
17. What do you and your Mommy do together? Sometimes we watch movies, go to T*rget, and L*ttle Gym.
18. How are you and your Mommy the same? We have the same lips, toes, and privates.
19. How are you and your Mommy different? We have different skin, different eyes, different teeth. 20. How do you know your Mommy loves you? By snuggling and hugging.
21. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go? T*rget.
If you have kids, play along if you'd like. It is fun to hear their answers!