Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Let the sugar rush continue...


Today I got to go to Sydnie's house for a Christmas party.I got there just as my friends were putting on the finishing touches to some gingerbread houses. I tried to help but succumbed to eating the beautiful marshmallow trees. After the party, Sydnie's mommy was going to take the houses to a local nursing home to spread some Christmas cheer. Syd's mom is always helping people.

We also got to decorate cookies and make Christmas cards with stamps and ink.I had lots of fun trying my hand at that (literally). I made a Christmas card for Great Grandma & Great Grandpa. I hope they'll like it!!! I get to deliver it to them in person--TOMORROW--in California. I can't wait.

This was a fun week of Christmas festivities for me. I am thankful for all my special friends.

Wishing you a merry Christmas.

Love,
Lindy Li


5 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh you got some wonderful candid shots!!!! Glad Lindy is having fun during this holiday season!

Shannon West said...

lots of sugar = lots of fun, right?

Anonymous said...

Long live the sugar rush!

Love you,
Miss Tamra
(who just consumed 8 Twizzlers)

sheryl said...

Oh Lindy Li, you are just the cutest!!! I hope you had a wonderful time with your grandma and grandpa in California!

Sheryl

MississippiZen said...

Merry Christmas to you all! Lindy is so cute with her cookies .. and we all need a sugar rush from time to time :)

Margie