Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007

It is hard to believe today is the last day of 2007. We have had a very good year and so much of that goodness is because of our sweet girl--Lindy. Lindy continues to teach us, stretch us, and make us better people. She is such an amazing gift from God and we can't thank Him enough for choosing us to be her parents. I hate that I am already forgetting things about her or that I was negligent in capturing various milestones on paper. While I want to freeze time and hold these moments just a bit longer, I know we must turn the calendar to a new year. Before that happens, I wanted to take a final look at 2007 and share some of those moments with you...

Happy New Year with love,
The Osborns

11 comments:

Linette said...

I loved watching that Lisa! Lindy has changed and grown a lot this year. I'm so glad we met in blogland. Looking forward to reading your blog in 2008!

Happy New Year!

mommy24treasures said...

you had some wonderful shots, wonderful memories. Hold them close to your heart, they grow up so fast... says the mother that somehow has a 15 yr old Treasure! :)

Happy New year, so glad I met you too!

Cammie said...

What a special year of memories! Here's to a great 2008!

Heather said...

Oh friend, I have known you way too short - wish I would have been there when you waited for Lindy - when she was first in your arms, all those moments...she is growing so beautifully and has so much to be proud of in a mommy and daddy as steadfast and nurturing as you and Don.

Wishing you a fabulous 2008.

We love you all!
Heather

Shannon West said...

what a nice collection of memories...

Jenn said...

I LOVED watching this slide show! So wonderful! Looking forward to seeing all of the blessings of 2008!

Happy New Year!

Jill said...

looks like a great year!

Sheri said...

What a beautiful slideshow of all the great things that took place in 2007! What sweet memories.

MississippiZen said...

What a great look back at your year with Lindy! Hope you have a just as wonderful 2008!

3 Peanuts said...

That was so cute. I love the Valentine one and the one with Diana!! Hugs,
Kim

forever sisters... said...

What a great slide show Lisa! The music almost made me cry.

Thanks for checking in on us. I know it is hard keeping track of everyone. I'll be checking in on you as you wait for your next little one. What an exciting time for you. Lindy is just a doll! Happy 2008.

Carrie
in Panda land