Thursday, April 19, 2007

Going back to Cali, Cali, Cali...


Mommy and I traveled to California last week to visit Uncle Jeff, Aunt Dani, and Bryce and Brendan. It was ironic that I was in CA on April 13, 2007 a year after becoming a US Citizen in San Francisco on April 13, 2006.

Mommy was really nervous about traveling with me on a plane because I am such a busy girl. She loaded up her bag with books, crayons, coloring books, and some new markers that only show on special paper and off we went. Mommy was thrilled to learn there were only 4 other people on the flight and we had the back row to ourself. I got to sit in the window seat and still can't believe we were flying in the clouds. A nice flight attendant named Sophie brought me food and these funny looking things that had music coming out of them. I even fell asleep for 30 minutes much to Mommy's surprise. Uncle Jeff picked us up at the airport and the fun began.

My cousins Bryce and Brendan have A LOT of toys!!! I had so much fun playing with them. I really DROVE Brendan crazy and Bryce got a bit mad at me when I played with his special Blue's Clues notebook and crayon. All in all, we had lots of giggles together! Brendan let me sleep in his crib while he slept in a big boy bed in Bryce's room. Thanks Bren!!! I was kind of bossy and Mommy got mad at me when she heard me saying, "no" and "mine." I sat in a naughty spot more than once!!! Aunt Dani and Uncle Jeff were very nice to me and took perfect care of me and Mommy.


Mommy took me to the church where she and Daddy got married and I got to meet some of her old friends. We also got to go visit Mommy's friend, Ms. Pamela. She was Mommy's maid of honor in Mommy and Daddy's wedding a LONG time ago. Ms. Pamela made me a beautiful ladybug outfit and some new bows. I had popcorn for the first time, too. Ms. Pamela was very excited to meet me because she is going to have a Chinese daughter like me one day. Mommy and Ms. Pamela had lots to talk about!!!
Mommy said I did a great job on the trip home and she even shared some cookies with me. I had lots of fun in California but was very happy to see Daddy again. Thanks for everything Uncle Jeff, Aunt Dani, Bryce, and Brendan. I love you!!!

2 comments:

myra said...

Miss Lindy you are too cute. I'm glad you had a good time. Tell your mom that she looks fantastic! See you soon!

Jaime said...

I am so glad you had a good trip. Looks like a lot of fun with your cousins!