Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy National Smile Week


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. ~Phyllis Diller

There are days (and I know I'm not alone) when I just don't feel like smiling. When I see this face, however, sometimes it is impossible NOT to smile.
A smile is really the easiest thing to give someone and it is completely free. Mother Teresa said, "Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
I am blessed to have this sweet little girl who freely gives smiles all day long. (Except for when I am trying to capture it via a camera and then I better work fast!!!)

7 comments:

Julie said...

Lindy is always so happy! You are a lucky family to have such a happy girl!

Adele said...

Doesn't Lindy have a beautiful smile. Oh she is just precious!
Yes, I see that we are co-winners of the award. Funny, I would have passed the award on to you if Margie had not already given it to you. Seriously, I would have picked you my friend. :)

Amanda said...

That's one of the beautiful things about children is that they remind us to enjoy life. She's precious!

Laura said...

Lindy has a beautiful smile!

Laura in Denver

Jcbaron99 said...

I miss seeing that beautiful smile. Thanks for sharing it!! We miss you guys.

Jill said...

lisa...you are on top of all the "hoildays"...that makes me smile :)
scarlett is lucky to have such a happy friend.

MississippiZen said...

how sweet is that smile!